Uh-oh. Another new project!

Well, not really. I've been meaning to do this for years - in fact, looking at my server, I first started setting up the software for this almost five years ago. Its been sitting there for a while, but Ive upgraded it, and got a test server running again - now to work on the pretty user interface.

Another thing I will have to do is create a template for this blog. Ive played with blogger templates before, but Im no designer. We'll see how it goes.

For the moment, Ive got a fair bit of work to do on the user interface. The good news is that the back end is pretty much done. The only other bit of "behind the scenes" trickery I have to do is set up replication to a server that I have access to in New York. I'd love to have one in Tokyo too, but that is something for the future.

More to come as the project matures...

No comments:

Post a Comment